Benvenuto!

Registrati per poter accedere a tutte le funzioni del forum. Una volta iscritto ed effettuato il login, potrai aprire nuove discussioni, rispondere a discussioni già create, inserire aggiornamenti di status, seguire amici, inviare messaggi privati e molto altro ancora.

Chiudi
RPG Italia è sbarcata su LiberaPay!

Ospite, se vuoi sostenerci donando anche 1€ al mese, questa è l'occasione giusta! RPG Italia non ha pubblicità e l'unica fonte di finanziamento deriva dalle donazioni.
Siate generosi!

Per aderire, diventa un donatore su LiberaPay! È una piattaforma italiana che consente grande flessibilità di pagamento!

TOPIC UFFICIALE Sword Coast Legends

Discussione in 'RPG World' iniziata da -R-, 13 Febbraio 2015.

Condividi questa Pagina

1. alaris

alaris Supporter

Mi piace:
    Concordo con  Aedan...forconi!

A Aedan piace questo elemento.
  2. f5f9

f5f9 si sta stirando Ex staff

Mi piace:
    una icewindalerata in più non fa mai male :)

3. †Simmaco†

†Simmaco† Livello 1

Mi piace:
    Sarebbero forconi spuntati. Per avere localizzazioni in lingua locale bisogna attuare strategie diverse dal semplice lagnarsi davanti a un monitor.

Ultima modifica da parte di un moderatore: 2 Marzo 2015
  4. Aedan

Aedan Gli Allegri Buffoni

Mi piace:
    Suppongo che sia difficile per una personalità bipolare come la tua cogliere una cosa sottile come l'umorismo.

5. †Simmaco†

†Simmaco† Livello 1

Mi piace:
    Non pensavo di aver offeso i tuoi sentimenti a tal punto: dopotutto era solo umorismo, no?

Riguardo al commento sul mio stato di salute, potevi proprio evitare.

Ultima modifica da parte di un moderatore: 2 Marzo 2015
  6. Maurilliano

Maurilliano Sopravvissuto LiberaPay Supporter

Mi piace:
    Su, su! I videogame sono una "Passione" (con la P maiuscola), ci sta' ogni tanto discuterne.

E' parte dello stare "insieme".

Come community non possiamo ignorare quelli che sono i nostri ideali, e l'impegno che abbiamo preso nel rispettarli.   ;)

Ultima modifica da parte di un moderatore: 3 Marzo 2015
  7. Aedan

Mi piace:
    Nuova intervista al team degli sviluppatori (http://venturebeat.com/2015/03/01/how-sword-coast-legends-is-a-digital-boxed-set-and-on-the-bleeding-edge-on-realmslore/view-all/). Riporto un estratto di cui ho evidenziato in neretto i punti salienti.

GamesBeat: From what I understand, you’ll have five races in the game. Is that elf, dwarf, human, gnome, and halfling?

Tudge: No. It’s elf, half-elf, human, dwarf, and halfling. No gnomes.

GamesBeat: What are the six classes going to be?

Tudge: There’s no druid right off. You have fighter, cleric, rogue, wizard, ranger, and paladin. We’ll absolutely add other classes later on. It boils down, like in the previous question, to focusing on quality and making sure that what we include is very deep and polished. We’re focusing on those. We do obviously want to play, personally, all those other classes as well. We’ll make sure that, as we move on, we add those. Like Nathan mentioned, we’re also making sure that they’re brought in in a way that makes sense. Take barbarian for example. I’m sure you can use your imagination to guess what kind of content would go well with the barbarian class being introduced.

GamesBeat: The Sword Coast, that’s a huge expanse of territory. Does this also include the Sword Coast North?

Tudge: Oh, you differentiate between the two? Yes, there are portions of the Sword Coast North that we’re visiting.

GamesBeat: Will that include Waterdeep or Neverwinter?

Tudge: Ah … we’re not going into detailed locations right now. I turned over to my PR handler here, and he’s looking at me with the evil eye. We’re not going into too much about the story and locations. But I can tell you this about the Sword Coast. When we looked at all of the Forgotten Realms, the nostalgia and the way we wanted to fit in that legacy of Baldur’s Gate and Neverwinter and Icewind Dale — the opportunity to place our adventures in the Sword Coast, not only because it timed out well with what Wizards was doing, but just all the nostalgia, the wash of nostalgia that came over us from being able to set our adventures in that area was way too much to pass up. That’s the main reason. In a way, you certainly visit new locales, but there are some familiar locales you’ll visit as well.

Stewart: I think a theme there is that this is the base game. We have a long tail planned for supporting it. We have a long-term partnership together. We’ll be telling stories together for a long time. It’ll become way more apparent as we roll out each new story theme that we’re telling during this time as to what areas and locations become necessary.

I like to take Waterdeep as an example of a great hub of culture and everything. It’s the New York or San Francisco, with all these cultures clashing. You can have people from out in the hinterlands or coming through on ships, a very cosmopolitan port. It works in Waterdeep. If the bigger story we’re telling has those flavor components, then that’s a great choice. Same thing in terms of our Tyranny of Dragons story, with Icewind Dale and that island off of Icewind Dale that was the perfect place for the Cult of the Dragon to be hidden in plain sight. The bigger point is that these guys know and love the Forgotten Realms. They know all these areas. I think we’ll want to play in each and every one of them. But the decisions as far as where and when different locations or cities or places above or below get done are based on the story stuff. Whether we go up into the clouds or down into the ocean, it really depends. These guys aren’t jumping in on Elemental Evil, but certainly the water element and stuff like that, that changes the locations you’re playing in. These guys are telling a fantastic story, and that’s the anchor point for the game and the locations on the Sword Coast. But I fully expect them to expand that, to go back to the roots and do that based on the stories that we’re telling.

GamesBeat: For the campaign edition of Sword Coast Legends, will it work like the LAN and the multiplayer play you have in the Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, but with an additional person running everything as the dungeon master?

Tudge: You’ll have one to four players in the party. Those players can meet up with other real players or characters you’ve met in the game. You can still play by yourself with three additional A.I. party members. Then the DM joins in as a real-time DM.

Right from the get-go, we wanted to make sure that, having been a DM — there’s a lot of work involved in preparing and having a campaign ready. We wanted to give people the opportunity to immediately jump in and start playing as a DM. We focused heavily on the real-time aspect of that. We have offline campaign tools that allow DMs to create very lengthy, almost limitless campaigns. But we’re not talking a lot about that right now.

We’re focusing more on the real-time interaction. They can change encounters, lay traps, change doors, make secret doors, spawn monsters, control monsters, promote them, demote them, you name it, all in real time to cater the adventure to the players.

GamesBeat: Are these going to be easier to use than the tools from the Neverwinter Nights games?

Tudge: I’m happy to say, absolutely yes. For me, the promise of what Neverwinter Nights offered was really exciting as a fan of D&D and a person who enjoys being a DM. Even before I worked at BioWare, I got in there and started working with those. I was a little disappointed. I come from an art background. I got in there and learned it, but I was a little — I was looking forward to something far more accessible, something that could get me creating adventures much quicker.

Right from the start, we’ve talked and made sure that is the case, that you can get together at 7 on a Friday night with your friends for a session and you can start in the lobby at the same time as the players and be DMing right away. You don’t have to spend a week preparing for the adventure. You certainly don’t have to be writing any complex scripting.

GamesBeat: What challenges do you see in bringing something like a giant or an illithid into a video game?

Tudge: Illithids, not that I’m admitting we have any of them in the game, but I can tell you right now, illithids are something that work really well in a video game. You can do some neat stuff with the mind control. Even in story situations, having them invade your mind and speak through your mind, there are all kinds of great stuff you can do with them. Even down to physics with the tentacles off their mouths and everything. They’re a fun creature to put in a video game. I don’t see the challenge there. Giants, obviously, in an isometric game there are some size issues that you’ll face. That’s something the play space will have to be adapted for. But still, they’re pretty cool. Large creatures are always fun to fight in a video game. Especially in our dungeons.

Stewart: We have bigger creatures than that. We have dragons, and that I’d be more worried about. But that’s just me.

Ovviamente, la mia classe preferita (il druido) non sarà disponibile fin da subito, ma verrà aggiunta in seguito. Sgrunt.

Sono curioso di sapere quali sono i posti già noti che sarà possibile visitare.

Ultima modifica da parte di un moderatore: 3 Marzo 2015
  8. LakeZ

LakeZ Outsider

Mi piace:
    Primo gameplay per Sword Coast Legends

Sword Coast Legends è un gioco recentemente annunciato, in sviluppo grazie ad una collaborazione tra n-Space e Digital Extremes che prende l'universo di Dungeons & Dragons e lo pone al centro del videogame.

Il gioco permetterà a gruppi di massimo quattro persone, di vivere diverse avventure tutte gestite da un Dungeon Master umano. Il video che vi presentiamo oggi mette in mostra il gameplay di Sword Coast Legends e ne spiega il funzionamento come ad esempio, il sistema di combattimento tattico e la gestione dei vari guerrieri.

Ultima modifica da parte di un moderatore: 28 Marzo 2015
  9. †Simmaco†

†Simmaco† Livello 1

Mi piace:
    Godo.

Si prospetta la replica di NWN ma con motore e mezzi decuplicati.

10. Argenti

Argenti Supporter

Mi piace:
    Veramente grande dèja vu.

Mi sembra ieri che comprai NwN bei tempi...

11. Sarnind

Sarnind Livello 1

Mi piace:
    questo è l anno degli rpg, divinity , pillars, the witcher 3 e sword coast legends. Che goduria

A Caffelatix piace questo elemento.
  12. Thessian

Thessian Ex staff Ex staff

Mi piace:
    Sword Coast Legends - Video dal dungeon

Una nuovo "first look" arriva per quanto riguarda Sword Coast Legends, il nuovo gioco ambientato nel nostro caro mondo dei Forgotten Realms. A parlare sono il Technical Director Ross Gardner e il Design Director Tim Schwalk, i quali ci guidano attraverso questo interessante video che ci mostra proprio un dungeon, terreno di divertimento di ogni bravo avventuriero.

Il gioco, in sviluppo da parte della softco indipendente n-Space, conosciuta maggiormente per i titoli sviluppati su console portatili Nintendo, ci condurrà nuovamente nel Faerun, introducendo però anche la possibilità di giocare nelle vesti di Dungeon Master, proprio come ci viene mostrato nel filmato.

Un titolo al momento interessante che però si porta sulle spalle un pesante fardello: quello di non deludere le aspettative degli amanti del gioco di ruolo cartaceo e di tutti i fan degli RPG basati su di esso!

Auguri n-Space... che possa uscirti un bel 20!

Ultima modifica da parte di un moderatore: 7 Aprile 2015
    A Invi piace questo elemento.
  13. Sarnind

Sarnind Livello 1

Mi piace:
    La questione è un pò spinosa e i giochi legati al sistema di D&D sono stati un bel pò turbolenti . Purtroppo nn ci sono state via di mezzo , sono suciti capolavori e cagate pazzesche. Questo sistema nn ammette mezze misure, o il gioco lo fai bene oppure ti esce una mondezza, le aspettative sono molte e con i tempi che corrono il dubbio sulla qualità  ti viene in mente. Nn voglio dire nulla anche perchè come abbiamo visto in questo ultimo periodo sono uscite delle perle fatte con 2 spiccioli e se c è passione e volontà sono sicuro che anche questo gioco potrebbe sorprenderci.  Ma il dubbio c è , è pur sempre D&D , cagata o capolavoro?

14. †Simmaco†

†Simmaco† Livello 1

Mi piace:
    Io spero che oltre ad essere un gioco pazzesco, sia uno strumento per chi vuole aprire il proprio mondo persistente e avere persone collegate che giocano tra loro, col dm che gestisce il gruppo/gruppi.

NWN era nato con quello scopo (tra gli altri) e c'era riuscito.

15. Aedan

Mi piace:
    N-Space ha rilasciato una breve descrizione di due personaggi che incontreremo nelle nostre avventure (e che credo si uniranno al nostro gruppo):

Illydia

A moon-elf cleric of Sehanine Moonbow, Illydia has seen more pain and loss in her 140 years than even most elves see in a lifetime, but her faith in Sehanine Moonbow (a goddess of the moon and dreams) keeps her mind centered and her heart hopeful. With her ever-loyal friend and bodyguard Larethar by her side, she uses her talents with a bow and her goddess’ blessings to make up for her own past mistakes.

(Trovate maggiori info qui: https://swordcoast.com/content/companion-bio-illydia-maethellyn)

Larethar Gulgrin:

A gold dwarf rogue rarely gets the honor of traveling with one such as Illydia Maethellyn, and Larethar will never take that honor for granted. A Luskan resident with a penchant for drink and debauchery, Larethar rarely goes without a snide word or a sharp insult… except when it comes to Illydia. Without her, Larethar is a cutpurse, a brawler, and an occasional second-story-man. With her, however, he gets to be a hero—a snide, wisecracking, and somewhat greedy hero, but a hero, nonetheless.

(Trovate maggiori info qui: https://swordcoast.com/content/companion-bio-larethar-gulgrin)

16. hexaae

hexaae Crazy bug-hunter e traduttore indipendente

Mi piace:
  17. Aedan

Mi piace:
    @@hexaae

Ho posto personalmente la domanda ai developers, ma ancora non hanno saputo dare una risposta. @@f5f9, esprimiamo anche su Steam il nostro supporto :)

18. f5f9

Mi piace:
    ah! ma allora ai poveri sviluppatori gli vuoi proprio male :evil:

19. alaris

alaris Supporter

Mi piace:
    Fatto su Steam!

20. f5f9

Mi piace:
    idem!